Since 2002, Kemora has grown through the help of our excellent client base. Currently, we have a team of nine skilled office staff. Our staff includes:
- Two Landscape Designers, one Landscape Architect, and one Intern who consult with clients in the field, as well as producing designs and estimates;
- An Office Manager who oversees daily office operations and answers inquiries from new and existing customers;
- A Project Manager who oversees the quality of our Construction crews out in the field;
- A Maintenance Manager who oversees the quality of our Maintenance team operations;
- An Operations Coordinator who works on scheduling and procurement of all of our job materials so your job is ready to go on your scheduled date;
- An Annual Planting Designer who leads a specialty planting crew;
- A Carpentry department that fabricates custom built designs;
- Four in-house installation teams who primarily work in the field on specialties like patios, plantings, and other construction projects;
- And three maintenance teams who provide regular lawn and yard care throughout the growing season.
More recently, Kemora found that there is a high demand for carpentry as part of our landscape makeover process. Therefore, we now have a focused carpentry division who builds custom wood structures like decks, pergolas, privacy screens, benches and other structures.
We do our best to provide a seamless client experience, while servicing all of your property’s unique needs.